Blogger Widgets When My Life Becomes a Book: Thankful

Monday, January 7, 2008

Thankful

Even though there is much work yet to be done, and numerous
obstacles still to be overcome, there is no reason that I should to be
dismayed. Because as each moment comes, I can fill it with
effort and value, and my life will continue to grow richer
as a result.

It's a mistake to assume that effort is something to be
diligently avoided. To wish for a life free of challenges is
to wish for a life in which it would be impossible to find
any kind of real fulfillment.

Looking back at where I've come from and I will understand.
The times that have brought the most value and richness to
my life were the times that demanded the most of me.

Finding joy in the challenges, in the efforts, in the
living and in the giving. The moments when much is asked of
me, are the moments when great richness is added to my
experience of life.

I think of what a valuable and magnificent opportunity it is
to be able to work, to learn, to grow, to accomplish and to
find sweet fulfillment in making a difference. Realize how
blessed I am in having access to the challenges that will
pull me forward.

There is always work to be done. And that is something for
which I can truly be thankful.




Add to Technorati Favorites




Subscribe to "When Life Becomes a Book"


No comments: