Blogger Widgets When My Life Becomes a Book: More and more Communities I've joined

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

More and more Communities I've joined

So please explain what all these communities are really for? I mean they never end. Just when I figure I've joined most of them I see more and more...

These are my new communities I joined yesterday;

1. Blink
2. topmomma.com
3. furl.com
4. Blogoria
5. Spurl
6. Propeller
7. BibSonomy
8. swik.net
9. Faves
10. Netvous
11. Indian pad

I am going to join more today like;
1. Fark
2. BookMarks
3. Magnolia
4. Blue Dot
5. Feed Me Linkss
6. Drop Jack
7. Tailrank
8. Sengnaio
9. Diigo
10. Backflip
11. Mister Wrong
12. Simpy
13. Slashdot
14. Ask
15. LinkaGoGo

Wish me luck !!! LOL






Add to Technorati Favorites




Subscribe to "When Life Becomes a Book"


3 comments:

Struggling Parents said...

Yeah...I know what you mean...Addictive is the right word !!! LOL

FriendinME said...

I saw this post and thought about cocomment.

It is a tool and a community that will keep track of comments you make. Thought you might be interested in taking a look at it.

http://www.cocomment.com/

Anonymous said...

you,wish,you,so,much,every,dayhappy,everything,is,satisfied......