Blogger Widgets When My Life Becomes a Book: A new beginning

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

A new beginning

Today is the day to begin. This new year is a blank canvas
upon which I will have the delightful opportunity to paint.

As I do, I'll be authentic. My greatest accomplishments are
the ones that contain the greatest quantity of me, myself and I.

I'll be innovative and creative. The challenges I face I will
melt away when I apply fresh, original thinking to them.

I'll remember not to take myself too seriously. I'll climb
much higher when I'm thoroughly enjoying the effort.

As I move forward, I'll do so with genuine and persistent
integrity. That way, the results I create will be results
that are actually worth attaining.

Today I stand at the beginning of a grand adventure, with
the very real and present opportunity to shape this year
into the best one ever. I'll begin now, take the initiative, and
never stop living life according to who I know you I am.




...........................................





Add to Technorati Favorites




Subscribe to "When Life Becomes a Book"


No comments: