Blogger Widgets When My Life Becomes a Book: Lack of confidence

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Lack of confidence

I had a dream last night, where I was at work and it was the first day back at work after being off for almost 3 years. The dream started as the shift at work started, it was a rush around me as the others were rushing and I was drifting through my shift. Soon I became behind in my work and I was having anxiety because I wasn't sure if I was going to get to all of the patients I was taking care of by the time my shift ended and I was lacking self confidence. When I worked last time I would drift through my shift because I had a pattern, I was organized, I had a routine which gave me self confidence.

This live in position as a caregiver (my job offer) would be a little simpler because I would only have one person/ patient to take care of and there wouldn't be a rush once I became organized and had a routine. This dream I had caused me to awake with a headache because of the frustration of thinking about this job offer but I have 3 weeks to get myself together before I start the job, and not only that is that I will gain self confidence the more I think about it, and try and get organized within my own mind.

Another issue is that I would miss my boyfriend Ted, and I know he is going to be lonely without me living there, but the money involved would be great, because I am barely making 550 a month now, and with this job I'd be making at least 2,000 a month. But he supports me even know I can tell in his eyes he is sad about it, and doesn't think I need it because I am with him. He has lived by himself for 20 years before I moved into his house and he says he is just now getting comfortable about me living there, and that he is happy then he has ever been in his life with living with me because he loves me. But he will be lonely if I get this job because it is a live-in position. He didn't like that loneliness, as a lot of people don't, especially since he had that loneliness for so long. I get lonely for him and miss him just when I am not with him for a couple hours.

Please be sure and read my other blogs posted below;
THANKS !!!
My Other Blogs;
1. Across this bridge
2. Marketing myself
3. Struggling parents
4. When life become a book
5. Read Between the Lines
6. Internet Lifestyle
7. The Sleeping Turtle Art Gallery







Add to Technorati Favorites
Subscribe to "When Life Becomes a Book"


2 comments:

Little Wing said...

The money will be great for you, will you have days off when you can go stay with your boyfriend?
I sure hope so!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

成人影音視訊聊天室080聊天網心悸動免費貼圖區免費情色影片觀賞網愛俱樂部一夜情聊天室百分百貼影片網aaaaaa片日本美女寫真集線上色咪咪影片線上 a片色咪咪影片免費視訊聊天免費貼影片區情色文學 成人小說色情小說本土自拍美女交友 網站辣妹有約辣妹聊天室情色自拍情色貼片區本土自拍網情人視訊高雄網情人視訊聊天室視訊情人高雄網視訊交友網免費線上a片色美媚視訊聊天線上a片下載免費AV情人視訊 辣妹聊天網線上免費aaa片色色網-免費視訊非常好色色色網 視訊交友情色交友網成人夜色情色貼片a片天下第一色站情色成人影片小弟第貼影片區卡通aa片aaaaa片俱樂部影片線上aa片免費影片尋夢園交友聊天室交友聊天室免費交友聊天室視訊交友聊天室一夜情交友聊天室aa片免費看影片免費a片383成人影城-免費a片台灣成人電影女人色色網網愛聊天室美女圖片區聊天室交友免費視訊聊天室免費A片美女裸體自拍寫真台灣遊戲桃後宮視訊情色網情色圖貼uthome視訊聊天室網友自拍貼圖區美美色網影片小高深情聊天室色色網QQ美美色網QQ美美色網影片小高聊天室嘟嘟成人網完美女人影音網成人夜色影音分享小魔女自拍天堂微風成人短片區免費影音視訊聊天室美女情色視訊聊天室童顏巨乳美女圖片