Blogger Widgets When My Life Becomes a Book: Taking it Easy

Monday, March 31, 2008

Taking it Easy

I mentioned a couple topics in my other blog, which I will link you to them below;

Struggling Parents
Marketing myself

An easy day today, I am frustrated with the scroll bar with image, which I'll work on tomorrow







My other blogs;
1. Across this bridge
2. Marketing myself
3. Struggling parents
4. When life become a book
5. Read Between the Lines
6. Internet Lifestyle
7. The Sleeping Turtle Art Gallery






4 comments:

adam brown said...

Hello I just entered before I have to leave to the airport, it's been very nice to meet you, if you want here is the site I told you about where I type some stuff and make good money (I work from home): here it is

Anonymous said...

smiling,face.Not,only,can,answer,good,intentions,by,form.Can,also,shorten,distance,between,hum

Anonymous said...

an,relationses!Happiness-not-is-getting-much.And-is-accounting-less~wish-happy-delectation.......

Anonymous said...

you,wish,you,so,much,every,dayhappy,everything,is,satisfied......