Blogger Widgets When My Life Becomes a Book: Google Page Rank Site for widgets carries pop-ups within the code

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Google Page Rank Site for widgets carries pop-ups within the code


Click on image to make larger

Page rank widget from Google Has a pop-up of advertisements and becomes annoying. Anyone that has gone to this website to copy and paste the Google Page Rank Widgetinto your blog, and then notice you are having problem with pop-ups, the problem is within the widget code. Delete the widget off you blog and the pop-ups are gone...I had this problem awile ago and just now was at the site, I tried to copy and paste the code into my blog this time and the pop-ups are still there. There are different site in with you can get rank widgets but this site is a problem with the code, causing multi-pop-ups...


My other blogs;
1. Across this bridge
2. Marketing myself
3. Struggling parents
4. When life become a book
5. Read Between the Lines
6. Internet Lifestyle
7. The Sleeping Turtle Art Gallery