Blogger Widgets When My Life Becomes a Book: Surgery tomorrow

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Surgery tomorrow

I took some more pictures of plants from my daughters apartment and my climbing rose bush.
Click on Image to make larger
My climbing rose bush called the "Joseph Coat".








I've been stressing about my surgery tomorrow, the cost of gas to get to where its at. Its an hour and a half drive there and then same on the way back. The surgery is an hour or two and they prep me for an hour and keep me for a half hour after-words. I'll have a long day tomorrow, I probably won't be blogging tomorrow at all. Don't miss me too much...lol

My other blogs;
1. Across this bridge
2. Marketing myself
3. Struggling parents
4. When life become a book
5. Read Between the Lines
6. Internet Lifestyle
7. The Sleeping Turtle Art Gallery






ge

1 comment:

chilly said...

Hi Terry!
Hope everything goes well!!
(((((HUGS)))))!!!!