Blogger Widgets When My Life Becomes a Book: Learn to live

Friday, April 18, 2008

Learn to live

Its time to be nicer to myself. The voices in my head that tell me I'm not good enough do not speak the truth; they merely reflect the damaged self-esteem that results from living with alcoholism. When I recognize that fact, I can tell them to be quiet ! I will no longer listen !!!at least I hope not...

We need to learn to live, focus on something good or useful to our lives and let the rest of the world go about its business.


Treating myself with kindness and respect helps me challenge my own self-criticism. Today I will pay attention to any voice that speaks lovingly..

All I had to do was become the least bit willingly to open my clutched fist a tiny, grudging bit and miracles happened.

"I scream out the impatience demon within "



My other blogs;
1. Across this bridge
2. Marketing myself
3. Struggling parents
4. When life become a book
5. Read Between the Lines
6. Internet Lifestyle
7. The Sleeping Turtle Art Gallery






2 comments:

Heather Dugan Creative / Footsteps said...

Hi Mee mOe,
It's been a busy month or so. How've you been?

Heather Dugan Creative / Footsteps said...

Praying the sun will shine through... Hang in there!