Blogger Widgets When My Life Becomes a Book: "One Day at a Time"

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

"One Day at a Time"

Failure to become stronger?

I have a confession to make, I was a recovering alcoholic for 7 yrs up until day before yesterday I fell into a dark hole drowning in my liquor and my tears. Your probably wondering what pushed me over the edge, but I have no excuses for my actions, it was only my own wrong doing that led me to drink. After my family had begun to smell it on my breath, I confessed. I am starting "One Day at a Time"

I am failure, I have become stronger, learning from my mistakes. But that doesn't give me an excuse to drink again. I must become stronger then liquor !!! Or any other addictions I have.

I am alcoholic in recovery as of now and I begin to follow my higher power instead of the demons of alcohol.

"Thanks for reading"




My other blogs;
1. Across this bridge
2. Marketing myself
3. Struggling parents
4. When life become a book
5. Read Between the Lines
6. Internet Lifestyle
7. The Sleeping Turtle Art Gallery






3 comments:

LadyBanana said...

Good on you mee m0e

You do what you have to do to get yourself better.. Don't let the one slip mess things up for you..

Take care..

BTW I tagged you

Anonymous said...

Bother,your,blog,Wasvery,good,beat,for,you,and,encourage...........

Anonymous said...

Hello........................................................................................