Blogger Widgets When My Life Becomes a Book: "One Day at a Time"

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

"One Day at a Time"

Failure to become stronger?

I have a confession to make, I was a recovering alcoholic for 7 yrs up until day before yesterday I fell into a dark hole drowning in my liquor and my tears. Your probably wondering what pushed me over the edge, but I have no excuses for my actions, it was only my own wrong doing that led me to drink. After my family had begun to smell it on my breath, I confessed. I am starting "One Day at a Time"

I am failure, I have become stronger, learning from my mistakes. But that doesn't give me an excuse to drink again. I must become stronger then liquor !!! Or any other addictions I have.

I am alcoholic in recovery as of now and I begin to follow my higher power instead of the demons of alcohol.

"Thanks for reading"




My other blogs;
1. Across this bridge
2. Marketing myself
3. Struggling parents
4. When life become a book
5. Read Between the Lines
6. Internet Lifestyle
7. The Sleeping Turtle Art Gallery






No comments: