Blogger Widgets When My Life Becomes a Book

Monday, April 28, 2008

I've been doing laundry, dishes, and cleaning house sense 5:30am this morning. Something motivated me and set a spark under my But*.Whoa... LOL... I was watching the NEWS this morning, and they had a Contest Wheel Chair racing,Sound too funny?its true...it amazes me to think that people think of all sorts of things for Entertainment.

The humble office chair can cause a little back pain after eight hours at work, but in Germany you can do a lot more damage to yourself with such furniture.

The first German Championships in Office Chair Racing have taken place in Bad Koenig-Zell, and 70 participants took the chance to bring their office chair out into the sunshine and put it through its paces.

Far from wearing business suits, many of the participants were wearing fancy-dress and some of them had decorated their chairs too. The only uniform rule was the obligatory crash helmet - and many people needed it.


Also, there is a new method to applying make-up, Its called AIRBRUSHING. Its easy and fast to apply for those who wear cover-up.


Anywho, I thought I've just blog about bizarre things in this blog, I have 6 more blogs to post topics

My other blogs;
1. Across this bridge
2. Marketing myself
3. Struggling parents
4. When life become a book
5. Read Between the Lines
6. Internet Lifestyle
7. The Sleeping Turtle Art Gallery




1 comment:

Heather Dugan Creative / Footsteps said...

My first thought is that I'd want to be the one pushing the chair. Not thinking I'd be enjoying that sort of "free ride" so much!!