Blogger Widgets When My Life Becomes a Book: Spring is HERE

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Spring is HERE

Spring is here and planting is in my blood, I have a few plants I am starting off by seeds, but I also have a Joseph coat climber rose to plant. My boyfriend said he'd buy some ground cover around his house to make it look a little colorful, check out the pictures. Click on pictures to make them larger;

Morning Glory seeds


Lavender seeds


Plants I'm growing, starting out with seeds


Rosemary


My other blogs;
1. Across this bridge
2. Marketing myself
3. Struggling parents
4. When life become a book
5. Read Between the Lines
6. Internet Lifestyle
7. The Sleeping Turtle Art Gallery






1 comment:

Heather Dugan Creative / Footsteps said...

The older I get, the more I appreciate spring!! And there's something about the tangible results of gardening that is so very satisfying...