Blogger Widgets When My Life Becomes a Book: Pugs

Friday, December 7, 2007

Pugs

Today I am blogging about Chinese pugs, I use to breed them, although I only could breed my pug once, I still consider that I was a pug breeder. It started off as the fact that I received a baby 5 wk old pug on the Christmas 1995. I name the female pug Buffy, I had her for 11 yrs. She had 8 baby pugs the yr 1997, one for each titty...lol...soon as I get settled I am getting back into breeding pugs. Buffy passed away in the yr 2003. I posted some pictures of pugs below, just random photographs.

Sunflower pugs, picture taken at the Lee County's first pugfest.



This is Simon from the ravenwood pugs at www.ravenwoodpugs.com



3 black pugs...lol..instead of three blind mice...lol


meet Fred, he is the mascot to the pug rescue of central New York, Inc..


pug puppies are cute as a button.


Pugs come in two colors, fawn and black, I bred fawn pugs.


Pugs love children as well as adults as long as they are raised with them.

Have a great evening...;)
Add to Technorati Favorites

Digg!

Subscribe to "When Life Becomes a Book"


No comments: