Blogger Widgets When My Life Becomes a Book: Doing right this time

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Doing right this time

Tag your it;
Last time I did the new viral links I needed to place the the others that were in the last post from The Strategist Note BookSo here goes, but this time I will think of other friends to list, come and play along, its a great way to meet new people.

like many, this is a way of increase my technorati and google pagerank. The best methods would be using viral links.

Problem is most of the viral links are already pretty old and probably have been circulated before. Therefore with a cup of coffee, I am starting my own original viral link. Here goes:

CUT AND PASTE THE FOLLOWINGS, TAG ANOTHER 5 FELLOW BLOGGERS AND ADD TO THE LIST

I have been tagged by The Strategist Note Bookand I am passing the viral link to you.

I have randomly selected 5 of you below to be tagged and I hope that you will similarly cut and publish this post in your blog. You will have to tag 5 other new fellas and just keep adding on to the list. (Do not replace, just keep on adding! Yes we hope it will be a long posts!)

Its real easy and it has a multiplying effect of 5s…i.e first layer 5, then 25, then 125 etc. Tag others and see your technorati authority increase exponentially!

The benefits of Viral Linking


-One of the fastest way to see your technorati authority explode!
-Increase your google pagerank fast
-Attract large volume of new traffic to your site
-Built your community
-Make new friends!
So The Strategist Notebook tagged these people below;

1.The Strategist Note Book
2.The Classy Life
3. Agenc Was Here
4.When Life Becomes a Book
5.The Haven
6.The FireWalker

And I am tagging these friends;
Here goes;

1. crystrad
2. nadnuts
3. ThomasWelcome
4. Maitri
5. Dhanosh


Add to Technorati Favorites


View blog authority





Add to Technorati Favorites




Subscribe to "When Life Becomes a Book"


1 comment:

Dr.Lye Kim Soon said...

Hi MeeMoe,

Just dropping by. You are already my technorati fav!

Keep up the good blog!

Cheers,
KS Lye