Blogger Widgets When My Life Becomes a Book: "Creative Blogger Award"

Friday, December 28, 2007

"Creative Blogger Award"


I've been granted the "Creative Blogger Award" by "Super Hero Extraordinare". And I am to pick one friend to receive it. My friend that I choose will be "Lady Banana". This was a hard thing to do because I have so many friends with so many creative blogs, I wished I could of chosen more than just one, if you know what I mean. So "Lady Banana" you can right click on image and paste this into your blog and then choose one friend with a creative blog to honor this "Creative Blogger Award". Hope all of you have a wonderful day !!!


Add to Technorati Favorites




Subscribe to "When Life Becomes a Book"


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I totally agree, Terry. Very well deserved!