Blogger Widgets When My Life Becomes a Book: Fortuna Car Show

Monday, November 5, 2007

Fortuna Car Show

This is like the 34 ford pick up that my boyfriend (Ted) built except the cropped the back end of it and cropped the top off, the ruined its natural beauty...enjoy the pix...

This Chevy is a car is exactly like the car my boyfriend (Ted) is building, he found the body of his in a walnut hulling hut and it was full of walnut shells, he is going to build it as soon as he sells his Mercury with the suicide doors. He is selling it for 35,000 and that will help him build his, isn't that a beautiful car?

Ted (My boyfriend) and ME at the coast only 20 minutes from fortuna, I got to stick my toes into the sandy beach...HaAa !!!

My Boyfriends (Ted's) 34 Ford pick up, its a kick in the ass to ride in....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Fantastic rides! How long did it take Ted to bring his pickup back to mint condition? I would like to do that someday with my 88Delta88.

Speedcat Hollydale said...

Some real talent here, what nice work!
Hope your day is going well. I read down your page further and saw some of your feelings. God bless - Eric "Speedcat Hollydale" :-)