Blogger Widgets When My Life Becomes a Book: Taking on multiple tasks

Monday, September 14, 2009

Taking on multiple tasks


I feel unorganized today doing to many things at one time, have you ever had days like that? where you can't seem to get it together? I'm doing my oldest daughters laundry, dropping entrcards, posting in my blogs, reading blogs, commenting on them, checking email from yahoo and google, adding myself to communities such as bloglog Catalog, bloglog, and other communities, I need to take a shower...the average Monday I guess..lol
Hope you all are having a wonderful Monday !!!





Bookmark and Share



Add to Technorati Favorites

Digg!




Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner



Subscribe to When Life Becomes a Book by Email

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
My other blog;
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
1. Across this bridge
2. Struggling parents
3. When life become a book
4. Read Between the Lines
5. The Sleeping Turtle Art Gallery
6. Layout Marketing
7. Internet Lifestyle
8. Marketing Myself


2 comments:

plainolebob said...

man ever day is like thet fer me too

Jackie said...

Me too Bob!!