Blogger Widgets When My Life Becomes a Book: My Michelles new Jaw

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

My Michelles new Jaw

My daughter Michelle’s jaw surgery went real well. I posted some before and after pix. The last photo is one taken before her surgery, and the others are ones that were taken after the surgery. They cut across her sinus cavity bringing the upper lip outward and the bottom jaw they cut out the back side of the jaw, check out the difference.
MORE BEFORE SURGERY PICTURES












Bookmark and Share



Add to Technorati Favorites

Digg!




Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner



Subscribe to When Life Becomes a Book by Email

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
My other blog;
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
1. Across this bridge
2. Struggling parents
3. When life become a book
4. Read Between the Lines
5. The Sleeping Turtle Art Gallery
6. Layout Marketing
7. Internet Lifestyle
8. Marketing Myself


1 comment:

chilly said...

Hi Terry! Great all went well with her!