Blogger Widgets When My Life Becomes a Book: Fishing

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Fishing

I went fishing today at Busch wildlife reserve. Did I catch anything? NO, but I got some nibbles and bites. The fish are quite smart, they ate the worm off the hook 5 or six times and then they quit biting because they were probably pretty full...I had an enjoyable time, it was very peaceful and the only bad part of it was the meat bees, but they left some meat on me, they only ate little bit, and believe me I have plenty to share...hope you all are having a wonderful afternoon...




Bookmark and Share



Add to Technorati Favorites

Digg!




Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner



Subscribe to When Life Becomes a Book by Email

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
My other blog;
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
1. Across this bridge
2. Struggling parents
3. When life become a book
4. Read Between the Lines
5. The Sleeping Turtle Art Gallery
6. Layout Marketing
7. Internet Lifestyle
8. Marketing Myself


No comments: