Who Can Receive Ibogaine Treatment
Ibogaine is not a good treatment option for everyone. They have created strict exclusion criteria because they treat numerous patients and because ibogaine is an experimental medication with known risks. They do not treat patients with the following conditions:
1. Any active infection such as ulcers, pneumonia or current skin condition.
2. History of blood clots or coagulation abnormalities.
3. Cerebella dysfunction.
4. Chronic fainting.
5. Uncontrolled diabetes.
8. Crohn’s disease.
9. Gastric ulcer.
10. Heart attack.
11. Heart disease
12. Heart murmur.
13. Heart surgery.
14. Heart arrhythmia.
16. Un-medicated hypertension (high blood pressure).
17. Kidney disease.
18. Liver disease (they do treat patients with hepatitis whose liver enzymes are no more than 4
19. Hepatitis with liver enzymes over 4 times normal.
21. Psychiatric disorders other than anxiety.
****Possible side effects to ibogaine include***
Ataxia (loss of muscular coordination), tremors, photosensitivity, nausea, vomiting, reduced blood pressure, and in small number cases, bradycardia, or slowing of the heart beat.
Subscribe to When Life Becomes a Book by Email
My other blogs;
1. Across this bridge
4. When life become a book
5. Marketing Myself
6. The Slpeeing Turtle Art Gallery
7. Layout Marketing
8. Internet Lifestyle