Blogger Widgets When My Life Becomes a Book: Advertising

Friday, May 15, 2009

Advertising

I have lowered my prices with Project Wonderful to make it easier to advertise on my site, check out my ad Hot Spots by clicking on the links, Thanks !!

Other advertising options on When Life Becomes a Book include:




square ads currently bidding at $0.03
square ads currently bidding at $0.02
square ads currently bidding at $0.08
square ads currently bidding at $0.08
This publisher also offers advertising on other sites!





Ajax CommentLuv Enabled 7c5f304a8d0565317e869a5e735f6e0d

Digg!














Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner



Subscribe to When Life Becomes a Book by Email


My other blogs;
1. Across this bridge
2.Struggling parents
4. When life become a book
5. Marketing Myself
6. The Slpeeing Turtle Art Gallery

7. Layout Marketing
8. Internet Lifestyle



1 comment:

bluedreamer27 said...

hmmm interesting let me try that in my blog too
have a great day and happy blogging