Blogger Widgets When My Life Becomes a Book: Favorite Blog Award Recieved

Friday, May 29, 2009

Favorite Blog Award Recieved




Here is a new form of back links builder that is spreading like wildfire across the Blogosphere.

~~Begin Copy~~

This seal is called “Favorite Blogs” "Favorite Blogs Award from AgentPX:AgentPX" - Agentpx

I just recieved this award yesterday from Dede Andro
and I am passing the award to a few of my favorite blogs.
Add to Technorati FavoritesADD ME TO YOUR TECHNORATI FAVORITES

This is the easy way and the fastest way to:
- Make your Authority Technorati explode.- Increase your Google Page Rank.- Get more traffic to your blog.- Makes more new friends.The rules is very simple as follows :
- Start copy from “Begin Copy” until “End Copy” to your blog.- Put your own blog name and link.- Tag your friends as much as you can.

Here are my Fav's blogs, (I have many more Favorite blogs, but it would take me a year to place that many links...lol).


1. My Brother John


2. My Half Brother Tim


3. Gregers Place


4. My daughter Michelle


5. My daughter Alex


6. My daughter Jill


7. My daughter Tiffany


8. Chilly


9. 1 Blog and 2 sides


These are Dede Andro's Favorite blogs;

1.Dorothy L


2.Idotkontji


3.Melayu Boleh


4.Mee MOe


5.Hero Bussiness


6.Little Lady Cakes


7.Eri-Communicator


8.Lily Arbee


9.Schizoshrink


10.Gasa.

Pass it on (I doubt if my brothers, and daughters will pass it on, they've been pretty busy
Have a wonderful weekend !!!

mee mOe







Digg!




Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner




Subscribe to When Life Becomes a Book by Email

My other blogs;
1. Across this bridge
2.Struggling parents
4. When life become a book
5. Marketing Myself
6. The Slpeeing Turtle Art Gallery

7. Layout Marketing
8. Internet Lifestyle







3 comments:

Heber said...

Your blog is cool...
I have added your link and add mine in your Fantastic site..

Struggling Parents said...

okay, I'll do that, I also left a comment on your blog...

lån said...

I have become a great fan of your blogs!!