Blogger Widgets When My Life Becomes a Book: Leaves of Grass

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Leaves of Grass

Leaves of grass
first , and "death -- bed ." editions
Walt Whitman

I would like to read you . part of this book written by Walt Whitman.

I heard that you asked for something to prove this total . the New World,
and two to find America, her athletic hammock , Democracy.
Therefore , I send you my poems . the two beholden in them what you wanted.

You think you would be good to be the writer of valid's , versus, will be good melodious versus;
but what are versus beyond the following terror sure you could have?
But what are versus beyond the following terror sure you could have? Or beyond beautiful manners , and behavior?
Or beyond the manly or affectionate deed of an apprentice boy? Or old woman? Or a man that has been in prison or is likely to be in prison?

No comments: