Blogger Widgets When My Life Becomes a Book: Blocage of my Identiy

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Blocage of my Identiy

I look back to yesterday, hoping for a better day. But there seems to be a blockage with my identity. Why must I struggle when I feel I have tried? Is there a way to control the way I think? Each day that approaches me, I pray for that guidness. Lately I’ve lived with grieve more then looking to the positive view point. I know how to pray, but I have questions in my head to wonder if He is listening, as I await for answers to why I am struggling.

Each day that comes, I pray for guideness and wisdom. Why? Because we all want answers, right? What is it that we are searching for in life? A helping hand to become the better person then we are, or to succeed with the knowledge of how things are and will be through His eyes?

I sit in silence in the early morning, seeking His will, and wisdom. Trying to understand the wrong turn I have taken and directing my life back onto His path that is right.


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner



My other blogs;
1. Across this bridge
2. Marketing myself
3. Struggling parents
4. When life become a book
5. Read Between the Lines
6. Internet Lifestyle
7. The Sleeping Turtle Art Gallery












1 comment:

Heather Dugan Creative / Footsteps said...

Seeking is always the first step to finding. It often helps me to focus on the good things I know to be true. That helps me grow gratitude and recognize the positives that come my way more easily. Life is not an easy ride for most of us. I hope that you can see more and more of the beauty around you, and that it will give you hope in what is yet to come. ~And that your joy grows freely again...