Blogger Widgets When My Life Becomes a Book: Blocage of my Identiy

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Blocage of my Identiy

I look back to yesterday, hoping for a better day. But there seems to be a blockage with my identity. Why must I struggle when I feel I have tried? Is there a way to control the way I think? Each day that approaches me, I pray for that guidness. Lately I’ve lived with grieve more then looking to the positive view point. I know how to pray, but I have questions in my head to wonder if He is listening, as I await for answers to why I am struggling.

Each day that comes, I pray for guideness and wisdom. Why? Because we all want answers, right? What is it that we are searching for in life? A helping hand to become the better person then we are, or to succeed with the knowledge of how things are and will be through His eyes?

I sit in silence in the early morning, seeking His will, and wisdom. Trying to understand the wrong turn I have taken and directing my life back onto His path that is right.


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner



My other blogs;
1. Across this bridge
2. Marketing myself
3. Struggling parents
4. When life become a book
5. Read Between the Lines
6. Internet Lifestyle
7. The Sleeping Turtle Art Gallery












2 comments:

LadyBanana said...

I hope you find what you are looking for sooner rather than later!

Footsteps said...

Seeking is always the first step to finding. It often helps me to focus on the good things I know to be true. That helps me grow gratitude and recognize the positives that come my way more easily. Life is not an easy ride for most of us. I hope that you can see more and more of the beauty around you, and that it will give you hope in what is yet to come. ~And that your joy grows freely again...