Bloody Mary Pot Roast
Serves 10(4 ounce meat, 2 tablespoons sauce each)
Carbs per serving 2g
1 3-to 3 ½ pound boneless beef chuck pot roast
¾ cup hot-style tomato juice
¼ cup water
1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
2 garlic cloves, minced
4 teaspoons cornstarch
1 tablespoon prepare horseradish
1. Trim fat from meat, and place meat in 3 ½ quart slow cooker. Combine tomato juice, the ¼ cup water, Worcestershire sauce, and garlic; pour over meat.
2. Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 10-12 hours or on high setting for 5-6.
3. Reserve cooking liquid. Slice meat, transfer to serving platter, and cover to keep warm.
4. For gravy, place 1 ½ cups of cooking liquid from pot roast into a saucepan. Add 2 tablespoons water and cornstarch, cook and stir over medium heat until thickened, then for 2 minutes more. Stir in horseradish.
My other blogs;
1. Across this bridge
2. Marketing myself
3. Struggling parents
4. When life become a book
5. Read Between the Lines
6. Internet Lifestyle
7. The Sleeping Turtle Art Gallery