Blogger Widgets When My Life Becomes a Book: Information and help with my blogs

Monday, October 1, 2007

Information and help with my blogs

It amazes to me how complicated placing ads into my blog is for advertising. I know it can be more simpler, I have not quite got the Knack for it just yet, but I am learning each day. Today I have been searching for sponsors on my blogs. If your interested you can email me @ teri432004@sbcglobal.net, I’ve been on disability, and Workers Compensation.
I am learning through internet, subscribers and other resources. I feel like I am a slow learner, some of this doesn't make any sense to me. For one thing, what exactly is incoming and out going links, I know that incoming links are more important than out coming links. I wish I had a tutor to explain all of the questi0ons that are rattling within my mind, I find that I am fascinated in blog and web designing, sounds so interesting to me, please take the time to read my other blogs listed to the right, I need some feedback on exactly what the heck I am doing. Thank you !!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nothing wrong with having to ask for help. If you have questions you can easily ask me whatever you would like. Just contact me through mybloglog and I will send you a private message with my email so you can get whatever answers you need.
I remember what it was like to try to get help so that is why I am offering.

Kymerean