Blogger Widgets When My Life Becomes a Book: My new Do

Monday, June 1, 2009

My new Do


The first couple pictures are before my hair was cut. Now I don't really like having my picture taken, but I wanted to show you all the great hair cut my daughters friend did on my hair. The last picture (the pile of hair) the blond hair was my daughters and she didn't want me to post the pictures of her, but I'll sneak them next time...enjoy the pictures.

Also check out my daughters friends son through this "LINK"






















Add to Technorati Favorites

Digg!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner



My other blog;
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
1. Across this bridge
2. Struggling parents
3. When life become a book
4. Read Between the Lines
5. The Sleeping Turtle Art Gallery
6. Layout Marketing
7. Internet Lifestyle
8. Marketing Myself


5 comments:

chilly said...

Very nice indeed! :-))

Hi There!
(((HUGS)))

Modern Mom said...

I love your new hair! :D

Struggling Parents said...

Thank all, thanks for dropping by..;)

Rob said...

Hair looks very good.

When you say you placed my banner on both of your sites, do you mean you grabbed the code for my button?

liza said...

Nice hair! You look great Mee Moe. :)