Blogger Widgets When My Life Becomes a Book: View Update on Crochet Challenge and projects

Friday, July 12, 2013

View Update on Crochet Challenge and projects


First few photos are some ADS I created for my blogs

Whats your opinion?




The First photo of the Afghans is a photo taken last week to compare..and also to see how much I've done.

The colorful one is the entry

Dead line date is 7/30/13





This is a View Update,

on Crochet Challenge and projects...




Bookmark and Share
Add to Technorati Favorites Digg!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe to When Life Becomes a Book by Email ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ My other blog; ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 1. Across this bridge 2. Struggling parents 3. When life become a book 4. Read Between the Lines 5. The Sleeping Turtle Art Gallery 6. Layout Marketing 7. Internet Lifestyle 8. Marketing Myself

No comments: