Blogger Widgets When My Life Becomes a Book: Life

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Life

Life is just really about confusion, stragigees and complications. We ask ourselves each day " "What are we dealing with today?", Complications? Confusions?...Is this a way of life?...My life is is a freeway...when I mean that, I mean, Confusion...frustrations, everyday happening..

So you know that what you are doing is wrong, yet you continue to do it...Life is a burning ball of fire/ or serenity...its what you make of it...I love the serenity ...if your asking me...


Sorry I haven't been online, same story ..I have to be able to get on a computer at the library, and you only have ab hour...have a great weekend/// miss al of you !!!


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner



My other blogs;
1. Across this bridge
2. Marketing myself
3. Struggling parents
4. When life become a book
5. Read Between the Lines
6. Internet Lifestyle
7. The Sleeping Turtle Art Gallery












3 comments:

srk said...

It is, however, incredibly easier to project yourself as the sexiest at the beach by putting on sexy bikinis available for sale at http://www.verysexybikini.com. This statement holds true for the sole reason that as soon as you make your choice from the whole array of swim wears offered by us, they would perfectly complement your body, thereby making your figure attractive to the young and old alike. So, buy swim suit from us immediately and enjoy your day at the beach.

Anonymous said...

Hi!You,good~this,a,good,blog,encourage,believe,that,you,can,more,do,

Anonymous said...

more,like,of.....encourage...........encourage....